Job Posting: Motion Designer, INSP
Motion Designer I
The Graphic Designer uses knowledge of current graphic design software to produce creative visual materials for promotions of the networks, which include magazine/newspaper ads, trade show exhibit graphics, media kits, brochures, direct mail, and corporate identity materials.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Communicate with clients/departments to assess their design needs
* Design, layout and format art to meet required specifications
* Follow Creative departments set standards and guidelines
* Remain abreast of technological advances in the field and be able to identify areas of use in the organization.
* This description is not all inclusive, and may include other duties as assigned
* Associate degree or equivalent relevant work experience required. Preferred majors include BFA or diplomas concentrated in areas of Graphic design or Communication design.
* Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft Office applications
* Understanding of After Effects and flash is a plus
* Web or animation design is a plus
* Knowledge of the television industry is a plus
* Strong technical and artistic design abilities a must – portfolio required
* Ability to work independently and interact effectively with Marketing team
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at the same time
* Detail oriented, with the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
INSP CORE VALUES:
More info about INSP ( http://insp.com )