Mood Media is the world’s largest in-store music and media specialist, reaching 125 million
people in 590,000 locations across 46 countries.
The Motion Designer is responsible for creating motion graphics, animations and visual elements
for Mood Media clients, sales demos and pitches, external and internal marketing and other special
projects as directed by the Director of Creative Services, Visual Design. The Motion Designer will
be involved in all stages of content creation across multiple software platforms, from concept to
final content delivery.
This is an incredible opportunity to have your work featured by some of the most well-known and
largest brands in the world.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Create motion graphics/animations and designs that complement client’s current branding by
integrating logos, print ads, video segments and other assets supplied by the client
• Design and animate graphics for brand messaging, commercials, trailers and various short format
• Create detailed storyboards and still artwork to be used in client sales pitches and presentations
• Develop multiple concepts/styles for assigned projects
• Meet with clients to discuss creative briefs/concepts and advise clients on what is technically
• Build and maintain relationships with producers and clients to help guide projects towards
• Author final files for output and schedule and upload final content
• Adjust workflow to deliver quality projects within strict deadlines and budgets
ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS
• 2-3 years professional experience as a Motion Designer
• MUST HAVE a demo reel with breakdown and explanation of project involvement
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Advanced knowledge of Cinema 4D and related modules
• Flash (with ActionScript), 3D modelling experience and ability to draw/sketch a plus
• Must have good design, layout, typography and color theory skills
• Familiar with HD and SD resolutions, frame rates and pixel aspect ratios
• Familiar with MAC and PC environments
• Must be able to accurately generate weekly progress reports
• Ability to work in a collaborative fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment
Contact Murray Dameron to apply.
The time has come to edit a new demo reel. Please submit shots to firstname.lastname@example.org to be put into the edit bin. The demo reel is a great way to get your work shown and to help tie the community together. We never seem to have enough content so please do your part and submit something! There is no guarantee that your shots will make it in but we can usually find a way to include just about everything. The reel will be premiered at CAVEMODE 19.
- send us a download link (we prefer not to deal with physical media)
INSP seeks Motion Designer
Our creative department is looking for a full-time motion designer to join our team. Our primary responsibilities include network branding, promo design and development of sales materials.
INSP is one of the fastest-growing cable networks in the country available and is in 75 million households.
We are looking for a well organized, team player experienced with After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
If interested, please contact: